firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had/have permits in both Alabama and MS and the only reason i put is self defense. I didnt get denied, must be a little stricter out there lol.

Glock 27 w/trijcon sight/ Ruger LCP .380 for those hot summer days, carries easily in cargo shorts front pocket. I have a carry permit,glad i've never had to use either pistol.

:hijack:
anyone have any experience with a springfield XD40? i'm thinking about finally getting one.

Just got a S&W Sigma .40ve only put 150 rounds through it so far,excellent gun with an excellent price, $350 brand new with 4 clips total, only complaint is the 12lb trigger pull but can be easily fixed for $20, also put a hogue rubber grip on it and feels even better than it did before which i thought was impossible

A guy at work was selling a mp5 fully auto with folding stock and scope w/2 clips for $700, he's got about 50 guns in all and is always trading,selling, and building, think he might be one of them there closet militia feller's lol

id like to shhot a fully auto weapon again. i love the smell of gunpowder in the afternoon..

Here is my eye candy

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor