firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Have: Armalite AR-10 & many many others. The only gun I want is a Barret 50 cal.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
I have a Mossberg 500 factory short barrel, with sheriff rounds, 8 shot. I use to have a Ruger detective special, with 38+ special rounds.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I've got a S&W 4506-1 all stainless semi auto .45 acp, it's awesome bought it used, probably paid a little too much... But it's still awesome. I used to have two smith and wesson revolvers one a .38 police special, the other a .357 mag snub nose. And I've got a Colt LE6920 AR15, closest thing you can get to a real deal M4 without having to pay 400 dollars in taxes, and giving the feds an open invitation to make themselves at home searching your place whenever they feel like it. Got a good deal on it, but it's still the most expensive gun I ever bought. I'd love to put an infrared or night vision scope on it.

Other than that... It's all old early-mid 20th century sporter Mausers, 1870's Remington breech loader, a few double barrel shotguns from the 1880's and early 1900's in my collection.

Things I want a: A Steyr Aug... Coolest gun ever love it, I never got to shoot it but just in the gun shop I wanted it so bad. A bull barreled pre-64 Remington 700 in .308 or 30-06 with a good scope on it Luepold or similar. An old model Remington 94 lever action chambered for .30-30's. A navy spec stainless barrel and receiver M14, with a synthetic stock and iron peep sites or open night sites (glow dots). An AK47 or 74 with a milled steel receiver none of that stamped sheet metal stuff please. A Ruger black hawk, and a .38 super Colt Gold Cup with a nickle plated finish.

Edit; I had a few other revolvers and rifles, and a custom built 1911. But I was keeping them at my dads house and he was hard up for cash and sold me and my brothers' guns, then skipped town... Jerk. So to ad to the list, I'd like to have those guns back too. Even if I could just have back the nice ones. :evil:

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
Have any of you seen the taurus judge? its a revolver that shoots .45 auto AND 410 shotgun, particulary a nasty little home defense shell that shoots buckshot pellets and three disk that waffle through the air. i freaking want it!!!

images

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
yeah, the judge sells for around $650-$750 seen one when i got my gun back in april/may.....if i ever had to use one on anybody i couldn't resist saying "here come the judge, here come the judge" then unloading on their *ss....on a side note, anyone seen kick *ss? I'd love to have nick cage's apartment

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Yeah those Taurus 410/.45's are pretty cool, they shoot .45 long colts not .45 ACP's though. Not that that's a bad thing... .45LC's are usually light loads so if someone puts them in an antique peacemaker it won't blow up in their face from the modern more powerful gun powder. But you can buy +p or +p+ loaded rounds, in .45LC that are as powerful as .44 magnums :twisted:

I wouldn't buy one though, because I'm a snob and Taurus' are made in Brazil. There's just something about "made in Brazil" being stamped on it that makes me not like it. :lol:

matt79

Greasemonkey
Dec 9, 2010
Minnesota
well my dad has a couple... a colt .45 1911 combat comander, a ruger redhawk .44 mag, a couple of blackpowders, 2 .22 pistols a .22 ruger 10/22. a 30/30 and 1 or 2 more i forgot about.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Nice, I'd like to have one of those short barrel 1911's for a carry gun... Saw one about a year ago for 750 bucks used. I really wanted it, but I wanted my AR15 more and couldn't afford both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor