firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
Before I settled on just doing this thing as a jack of all trades I had thought about building it into a pistol but honestly I have no freaking idea what Michigan law is on these anymore in regards to pistols. It used to be clear but weve recently had some new legislation and I am totally lost on it but I thought about a pistol just for sh*ts and giggles. Plus I have a CPL. So hey, center console gun anybody? lol

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
federal law states that to be a pistol the barrel has to be under a certain length and the can be NO butt stock. ive seen a lot of "ar pistols" but they usually have that ugly(to me) buffer tube that sticks out. what ive seen that looks t*ts is the sig p556. its not a dgi system but a piston system and its got sig quality. I don't know to many ar's with the piston system and no buffer tube, but its something to look at. and if yer going for the pistol there are several slings that are made to aid in aiming your ar pistol.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Sig sell a arm brace for AR type pistols that can be misused as a stock.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
BPTTONE420012 said:
85GPLef41 said:
ruger p95 anybody have info on this??
NEVER OWNED ONE, but my bro-in law says its very reliable... not a "show quality piece" but it will do what you ask of it... kind of a no frills hangun, no lazer/light rail... ruger also has a lifetime warranty... made for someone with BIG hands, as the grips are bulkier than most...

yeah I got fat hands!... :lol: bought one for w/ 400 rounds for $250.... pretty much looks new! about 600 rounds through it.. just wanted to see what other "gun" guys thought of it... Not as sexy as my s&w 4506 IMO.... BUT hoping its reliable for the job! man i miss my s&w!! :|

CHRIS.O said:
85GPLef41 said:
ruger p95 anybody have info on this??
Built very utilitarian. They work and theyre reliable.

Thanks! I'm going to try to take it to the shooting range soon!

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
CHRIS.O said:
Bought this a while ago. Thought Id post it in here see if any of you glock guys were interested in buying it. Pm me if you are. Aluminum slide cover.

thats a fancy back plate, but if i install that i cant have my red dot.
1511928_10203085155595471_2015778595_o.jpg

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
I recently got the laser-lyte trainer system and some stuff to shoot at, and its a friggin blast! the total cost i could have bought a decent used gun but the amount of money i saved in not shooting ammo its way more than the whole system cost. I ended up getting the laser that fits my glock, then later getting the blue gun and laser for that, and the reaction time trainer and the cans. the cans are fun because they tip over when the laser hit them. so me and my friends sit around the couch and drink beer shooting the cans in the living room. check it out. http://www.laserlyte.com/collections/lts

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Added some extra cheese to the Mosin. BSA scope and UTG bipod. Still needs a muzzle brake.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
thats a purdy mosen. you ever see the one iraqvet8888 has called fugly?
[youtube]4K2bAgvF4Dg[/youtube]

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Yeah. I actually watched every single part of his other Mosin build one Sunday.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Well, I-594 passed just across the river in Washington last night. I took some time to reflect and have come to the realization that this whole 2nd amendment thing is outdated and stupid. Bloomberg is right, common citizens really shouldn't have guns. Since Oregon is probably soon to follow I have decided to be proactive. At first I thought I'd just sell my guns but then they would surely go on to maim and kill people. The only responsible thing to do is destroy them. The barrels have been smelted to make more Prius' (Prii?). The plastic has been recycled in to ipads so I can tweet and retweet ads for Obama/Holder'16. And the wood has been carved in to little unicorn figurines. Naturally, all my ammo has been given to local law enforcement because I know that if I'm ever in immediate danger their militarized swat teams are only a couple phone calls and a request form away. I did it for the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor