firestone firehawk vs bf goodrich radial t/a

In your opinion,which tire looks better? 235/60/15 firehawk indy 500 or bf goodrich radial t/a?

• Firehawk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • BF Goodrich

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gk666 said:
I just say **** when I'm irate... if you ask me what the best tire on the market is I'm gonna say bfg straight up end of story.... you ask me why women suck at driving and why life sucks many ****s will be had

dude, seriously, just put a capital F or something. We'll get the point. Asking officially this time. Its getting out of hand.

I'll let the occasional F-bomb slip now and again, (even I've done it), but I have a responsibility to keep things at least somewhat rated PG-13 around here. I'm actually getting complaints.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
I don't know why they ask you if your 18.... even 17 year olds can figure that out

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Sigh, new rules posted (in just a sec.) :roll: Lets see if we can somewhat adhere to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor