Fitech efi system

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind-water-fire-earth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2017
Canada, alberta
I am using it with a gn tank, sender and aeromotive fuel pump on my malibu. I would suggest to drive it a couple of hundred miles before tuning. I started making adjustments right away and it ran crappy.

I reset back to default with my initial settings and it's been running great! I am using it on a sbc.

Fitech now has a system that replaces the ls intake and all. pricey but no hassles for harnesses and stuff.

http://fitechefi.com/products/ultimate-ls/
Been a while since I've been on here , just been wrenching hard !!

Attachments

• IMG_0583.JPG
    IMG_0583.JPG
    841.9 KB · Views: 265
Reactions: 1 users

wind-water-fire-earth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2017
Canada, alberta
Not to nitpick but, I see guys taking factory EFI engines and running aftertmarket systems. What is the advantage to this?
Not being a smartass, honestly curious.

No worries I feel you. I didn't wanna use stock intake or wiring ecm cause then I still have to pay someone to tune raither do it myself. The stock intakes flow great hard to find something better, I just really like the look too

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

wind-water-fire-earth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2017
Canada, alberta
Hell yeah, looking good!!! Keep us posted how the fitech LS setup works. I've been contemplating going with a self learning setup versus factory harness, ecu and tuning software.

My brother has the eldebrock self learning system on his 383 stoker in a 87 olds and he loves it no problems at all, that's what made me lean towards the system ! Finishing up the wiring and odds and ends should be running this week !!

wind-water-fire-earth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2017
Canada, alberta
Boys this car is nuts , so hard to keep my foot out of the gas. Never had so much fun, fitech system was a little pain in my *ss but so worth it in the end.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    964.9 KB · Views: 268

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Was also kicking this idea around since my carb could probably use rebuilding and the LSA that I want to go with is so much money

wind-water-fire-earth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2017
Canada, alberta
having problems with my shifting, i dont know if its tune or the transmission its self. might just be 4l60e taking to much of a beating. hoping i can find someone using the ulimate lsx efi fitech. would appreciate it guys

Attachments

• LS SWAP.jpg
    LS SWAP.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor