HELP #$%^&*@ Fleas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
OK, this is for the pet parents. We have been fighting an unforgiving group of fleas that keep going after the dog. The sprays, collars, shampoos, & Dawn dish soap (most effective but he can't live with a coating of it on him.) I used the pills & worked but I don't want to spend $40 every six days. The house end of this seems to be OK, the yard needs another spay but the on & off rain gives a small window. I thought the dog was getting under control but today he had almost a dozen when I combed him out as we have been after every trip outside. I'm ready to scorch the grass, rip up the little carpeting we have, & wrap the furniture in plastic. We been good until this year.

Zeus785

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2018
Spray your yard with Bayer flea and tick. Double dose if needed, Also don't waste your time on the over the counter flea and tick treats, ......spend the money and get the powerful 3 month ones from the vet, comfortis....it is perscription only stuff but it works great on my 4 dogs

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I used the Bayer stuff all the time. The wife is getting him scheduled for his yearly check up & going to see about the perscription stuff.

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
I Utilize the frontline treatment on my dogs and cat… Knock on wood, so far it seems to work great. I reapply once per month to each of the pets.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Haven't seen any fleas, But we had a tick problem for awhile last winter. They were getting in between the girls toes and in their ears. I had to spray the whole yard 3 times and got tubes of some stuff from the Vet to put on their backs. I was beginning to think I would never get rid of nasty little bastards.
15056497_10211896486755999_8923705949803471255_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor