Found a set of Jounce bars F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighty4GP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 23, 2009
took a trip to the local junkyard and found 3 cars with the crossmember to frame-end braces. i dont know if they are f41 or not. im buying a pair and my friends getting a pair for his camino but there is one set left. im not sure how to ship stuff so if your interested PM me and let me know. the guy at the yard said ten bucks so id be happy to give them to you for that. how much do these go for normally?

Eighty4GP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 23, 2009
i live in south jersey by the way

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
you can count me down for $10 frame to core support braces
i just had my core support to fender braces shipped for $5

dedub

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2008
N.C. Fort Bragg
Eighty4GP said:
the guy at the yard said ten bucks so id be happy to give them to you for that. how much do these go for normally?

Your lucky, I got mine for my El Camino for $20 and I had to haggle just for that. The guy was like Ebeneser Scrooge!

CostasCutlass

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2008
NJ, 07003
Eighty4GP, what junkyard is this? I live in north Jersey and all the yards up here seem to have crushed the older cars, and whats left is usually worthless.

Eighty4GP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 23, 2009
CostasCutlass said:
Eighty4GP, what junkyard is this? I live in north Jersey and all the yards up here seem to have crushed the older cars, and whats left is usually worthless.
Albion U-Pull-It in berlin nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor