MALIBU Frame notching

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2020
Georgia
I am curious as to why you wouldn't want to attempt this yourself, you could buy a mig welder and spend at most a weekend doing this and not only save money but have a valuable tool for future fabrication.
I see your point but I'm not a welder or plan on welding anything else in the future. I know my skills and this isn't one of them. I'd rather pay a professional to do it right

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I see your point but I'm not a welder or plan on welding anything else in the future. I know my skills and this isn't one of them. I'd rather pay a professional to do it right
Hopefully you can find someplace that can do a good job at a reasonable price, I have seen plenty of questionable "professional" work that I look at and think I could have done better mainly because I would take the time to do it right because it is my car and not just a job that needs to make a profit.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor