FREE, 87 Cutlass single exhaust, and Arc Welder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat1227

Greasemonkey
Aug 28, 2010
Richfield, Ohio
Have a single exhaust converter back, that was put on an 87 Cutlass Supreme 307, shortly before I bought it, I changed exhaust, and decided to offer it to anyone on here that is in need of an exhaust free, I did cut the pipe as seen in the pictures to get it off, who ever put it on cranked on the muffler clamps a lot.
Also have an older Sears arc welder for free. 220 vac, 180 amp. it will need all new cable, they are all cracked and should not be used. I was give this welder and have not tried it, as the cables were to bad to use it.
These both will need to be picked up, Richfield Ohio 44286 between Cleveland and Akron. Email me or text, I usually can't answer my phone but can return calls when time permits so leave a message if you call. 330-414-7308. The sooner these are gone the better.

Thanks, Mark

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 289
  • welder.jpg
    welder.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 283
  • welder1.jpg
    welder1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 289

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
hopefully someone nearby can take advantage of this opportunity to put their beater back on the road. it's not every day people give parts away for free on here

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Norest92 was looking for exhaust a little while back, but I'm not sure how far apart you would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor