Front air dam

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
that's a lot of air dams.
Yeah, I have way too much stuff! I’ve had some health issues over the past couple of years. I still have tons of stuff.
50 or so front and rear sway bars
50 sets of jounce bars
50 sets of x braces
Factory jacks
Cutlass top plates
V8 radiator shrouds
And I still need to get up in the rafters in my garage .
timo22

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
Hey folks. I have a 1980 El Camino and was wondering if they ever came with an air dam under the front core support? Is this something I can add, and would it make a difference? My car tends to heat up a bit at highway speeds. I have a clutch fan and a one row plastic tank radiator in it. Cools just fine in town and does not overheat a speed, just tends to run about 210*. Wondering if putting in an air dam can help that at all?
Get that radiator out and go with a Coldcase and add fans, call them. $$

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
From the parts catalog all 82 up El Caminos except RPO Z15 and Z16 use the 10014385 which looks like this.

10014385 Air Baffle Lower.jpg

jjjaffo

Apprentice
Jul 2, 2022
Monroe Wisconsin
Yeah, I have way too much stuff! I’ve had some health issues over the past couple of years. I still have tons of stuff.
50 or so front and rear sway bars
50 sets of jounce bars
50 sets of x braces
Factory jacks
Cutlass top plates
V8 radiator shrouds
And I still need to get up in the rafters in my garage .
timo22
You wouldn't happen to have a set of braces that go from the core support to the fenders under the hood, would you?

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
No , I don’t have any inner fender braces, I sold a lot of sets a few years ago. I used to make them also. Maybe if I get a chance , I can make a set or two.

timo22

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor