Front LED Turnsignals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
It'd be great if they could do them for Malibus ;)

uneek1976

G-Body Guru
Jul 24, 2009
Sugar Grove IL/ Chicago
Hp3445 when you get somwe more info on the turn signals PLEASE fill me in on the details. I already have the tail lights for my regal as well and turn signal would be great. :D 8)

scot w.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2007
Seymour, TN
hp3445 said:
I am in the process of convincing my boys at http://www.spaghettiengineering.com/comersus/store/home.asp
to make the front turn signals for the g-body , I'm sure they will be similar to the rear style sequentials already in production... my Regal will be total LED when they finish it.. except for the headlights.. they will be HID's
Good luck! As the company GNS Performance we carry the exclusive rights to the Regal LED taillights and I have already been down this road on the front LED boards for the Regals but the issue related is that the regal front signal bezels are a one piece design bucket and if cut open to install LED boards Spaghetti said they can not warranty there product because it will be up to the customer to re-seal the bezel and therefore can not be warrentied. SO I am in the works with a company right now on making the front bezels in a "Two piece" design with a good seal that spaghetti engineering will have to aprove first and then we can move forward with the production of a nice LED board for the front that we don't have to worry about sealing issues.

Scot W.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
hp3445 said:
I am in the process of convincing my boys at http://www.spaghettiengineering.com/comersus/store/home.asp
to make the front turn signals for the g-body , I'm sure they will be similar to the rear style sequentials already in production... my Regal will be total LED when they finish it.. except for the headlights.. they will be HID's

Sounds dam##d great to me.....I'd like some LED tails for my Salon.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor