Funny Car Related meme's

You know you'd drive that.
Nah, he’d drive this:
89ECA2C5-695D-4A0E-B3A9-0D6E35A708BE.jpeg

Reactions: GP403
Is this a meme you can drive?
lol, yeah gotta love bad translations.. only that's actually not a bad one at all... flip over to the J-site and its

あさいこうぜ相棒

which is basically "come on lets go already, pal!"... Kind of a mashup between a new Cadillac SUV and an old squarebody. Check this Stingray wannabe out, tho,... I'd drive that right now. Not deep diving the translation but I think its like a 50th anniversary model or something, but :drool:

lol, yeah gotta love bad translations.. only that's actually not a bad one at all... flip over to the J-site and its

あさいこうぜ相棒

which is basically "come on lets go already, pal!"... Kind of a mashup between a new Cadillac SUV and an old squarebody. Check this Stingray wannabe out, tho,... I'd drive that right now. Not deep diving the translation but I think its like a 50th anniversary model or something, but :drool:

So much smoke. But will you have Coyote Syndrome when you see what you bought in daylight?

err anyway,
So much smoke. But will you have Coyote Syndrome when you see what you bought in daylight?
Yeah probably, 🙁 looks like a 114hp Mazda 4-banger under there, so meh. Probably couldn't afford one anyway, looks like they're only making 200 over the '19-'21 period.

but anyway...

50-575-300-30-we-now-return-to-our-regularly-24945307.png

Reactions: 383_GrandPrix

あさいこうぜ相棒

Another fun fact: the Mitsubishi Starion was intended to be the Stallion. I've been married for 13 years to my Japanese wife and can say with confidence that that is an impossible habit to break, the RS and Ls.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor