Funny Car Related meme's

Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I used to work on my buddy's competition stereo in the shopping center parking deck when it rained.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I filled in all around the family van once with snow so the wind couldn't get in while I yanked the transmission. That thing was sweet, an 87 G20 with captain's chairs and a couch out back.

Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I hope you don't mean outside on the upper deck, but rather down inside the parking garage where the stereo would sound three times louder.
Well, I was trying to stay dry. But, we weren't tuning, usually changing amps or speakers or something.

Reactions: 1 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well, I was trying to stay dry. But, we weren't tuning, usually changing amps or speakers or something.
Done that too, only in a self serve car wash bay late at night. Young, dumb, no where to work and broke.
Mostly broke.

Reactions: 4 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I got a rear axle for free out of a Monte Carlo when mine grenaded. Just had to pull the trans out as a trade for the axle. Idaho Falls, -20F. On my back, in the snow. Earned that one. Not free. On the other hand, sliding it out was easy. Back in my younger, more broke days.

Last edited:
  • Scared
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor