Funny Car Related meme's

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Every damn time.

23659414_784523695066272_7772664090290401461_n.jpg
That's literally a meme doggin on anything Chevy....

Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Only thing I'm lost on is the bowties.
Maybe it's code for the positions they utilize those colorful ls-owner badges that are in the pic in, and, not a chevy general idea?

You can see their BBCs at the bottom half... and pushrod is clearly how they use those, not the engines...

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
That's literally a meme doggin on anything Chevy....

Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

Except LS isn't Chevy specific, they are a corporate GM engine which do not identify to any one GM divension. They are the genderfluids of GM engines so don't go around just assuming their pronouns you bigot.

2fd2f9e254f43e43949da89b2009e571--you-meme-road-rage.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
I believe that part is covered in the final tile of your prior image....

A certain someone didn't get it and began to assume pronouns so it had to be explained to that person.

Funny enough I read awhile ago that LS engines are neither true small or big blocks. GM engineers designed the LS engines to be mid blocks between the two but marketing made them to incorrectly call them small blocks to be more acceptable.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
A certain someone didn't get it so it had to be explained to that person.

Funny enough I read awhile ago that LS engines are neither true small or big blocks. GM engineers designed the LS engines to be mid blocks between the two but marketing made them to incorrectly call them small blocks.
Then again, they also rely heavily on copying what engineers at Dodge and Ford figured out for themselves years prior.

I've always found it funny how the bean-counters at gm made their decisions. As a company it seems to historically suffer from a LOT of poor decision making, and, so many of its 'successes' were in SPITE of itself, not BECAUSE of it.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor