Funny Car Related meme's

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
No, no you don't.

And you don't understand that if you post a picture off the internet ANYONE can and WILL comment on it, and, that's not 'coming at you bro'

I'll comment on what I please. You don't want to see it, don't post it.
How about just keeping your mouth shut and moving along?

Don't worry, I'll get a solution. GP403 I tried it civil.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
How about just keeping your mouth shut and moving along?

Don't worry, I'll get a solution. GP403 I tried it civil.
Or, stop posting.

Or, stop reading.

Two good solutions for you. Otherwise, if you post it it's fair game.

Easy way to avoid negative comments? Don't post ANYTHING that's critical or attacking anything else.

Reactions: 1 user

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Except..... They're not.

1663271166773.png

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Or, stop posting.

Or, stop reading.
I'm glad you feel the need that you can dictate what I do as a grown adult on an open forum. I don't believe you're the admin so you probably need to be checked on your position here. That will happen. Out.

• Haha

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
View attachment 206940

Everything in there says 'at gm' and 'gm engineering' not 'at chevrolet development' or 'at chevrolet engineering'....

DUH.

It even talks about it being a Cadillac engine, a GTO (Pontiac) engine...

So we could just as easily call it a Pontiac engine and a chevrolet one except.... it's a gm corporate product and wasn't designed by chevrolet.

NEXT

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I'm glad you feel the need that you can dictate what I do as a grown adult on an open forum. I don't believe you're the admin so you probably need to be checked on your position here. That will happen. Out.
So, you're saying you should get to dictating my or others behavior on an open forum as you call it?

You have no superior rights over anyone else. Deal with it. Thinking otherwise has a word for it - narcissism

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Everything in there says 'at gm' and 'gm engineering' not 'at chevrolet development' or 'at chevrolet engineering'....

DUH.

It even talks about it being a Cadillac engine, a GTO (Pontiac) engine...

So we could just as easily call it a Pontiac engine and a chevrolet one except.... it's a gm corporate product and wasn't designed by chevrolet.

NEXT

You're really mad.

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor