Florida Beach
20221215_065120.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Hurricane77

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Ford truck is my guess as well... they started using "high grade" aluminum construction for their beds, wrong thing to do by the looks of it.
I think it is a Ford. But it's not an aluminum one. Aluminum is 2015 and up F-150s and Super Duties since 2017 (I think). The body lines look more like a 2nd Gen Super Duty (08-10)

Another instance of similar damage. I think in both cases the drivers didn't secure the loose end of the strap and ran it over. This one looks like a Toyota Tundra. I would have thought the strap would break before doing that kind of damage but....

EzwIWcG.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I think it is a Ford. But it's not an aluminum one. Aluminum is 2015 and up F-150s and Super Duties since 2017 (I think). The body lines look more like a 2nd Gen Super Duty (08-10)

Another instance of similar damage. I think in both cases the drivers didn't secure the loose end of the strap and ran it over. This one looks like a Toyota Tundra. I would have thought the strap would break before doing that kind of damage but....

EzwIWcG.jpeg
No trucks really have good sheet metal anymore. I have a dent in the hood of my Ram 3500 from closing it with my bare hands.

They are all equally garbage. 😂

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
  • Haha

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Itll be more fun when I make it into a diesel hybrid and use it for work.
Elon says you'll roast in hll first before he sells you a cybertruck and block you from Twitter, but he's not biased or anything

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor