Funny Car Related meme's

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Houston isnt exactly "mexican" anymore... think of the southpark wheel of fortune episode, there you will find your answer.
I've seen similar from both cultures so that's a fair statement haha

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Can someone please explain to me why people in Houston think this is cool? Texas82GP maybe you have some insight?
View attachment 217480
download.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 user

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Can someone please explain to me why people in Houston think this is cool? Texas82GP maybe you have some insight?
View attachment 217480
Believe it or not that's an old trend, like 90s Houston atleast. Usually you only see those rims on older cars, mainly caddys, Pontiac, buicks, and Oldsmobiles. When I was younger they were called slabs(slow,low and bumping). Slabs are the houston hood version of a ratrod imo.
This is not that, I don't see a fifth wheel with the swanga hanging off, and no candy paint.
Never was my thing but Idk I like all kinds of crazy car cultures, including the abominations above.
Theres People that look at our cars with the same disgust as we look at these.
God forbid you put an "ls" in anything it didn't come in, might as well turn your cool cards in now lol.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Houston isnt exactly "mexican" anymore... think of the southpark wheel of fortune episode, there you will find your answer.
and it's not really a "mexican thing", at least not in Austin. more of an african-american thing with a word like "swangs"

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I bet they're fairly strong and all, but most people aren't smart enough to not hit parking curbs at the store. One little oopsie, that thing is off center and shaking the whole car apart.
I'm thinking "cut one pedestrian off at the knees and they're dead meat". wouldn't want to even drive close to one on the road, since it would be in 3 lanes all at once. beats the hell out of me why the cops never pull them over. there are actually laws about that kind of thing but I guess the cops have better things to do than prevent dangerous situations

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor