Funny Car Related meme's

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Some boomer that doesn't understand wiring and electronics..

CHAL.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

2ABodies1FBody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 5, 2014
Shaft receiver inspection device

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Sad thing is how true it is for many (most?) Vette owners that wind up @ smaller local events. It's refreshing to bump into owners like you.
I have met the Corvette groups around my local area. As expected, these guys are about 25+ years older than me, majority of the cars are newer models that are stock.

The age isn't the problem, its the attitude. They pretty much scoff at you if you have any mods or like to drive the car with a little bit of throttle. That and these are the type of people who use a Corvette as a social status quo thing. They finally bought a Corvette now that the kids are out of college and whatever else in their life is done so they splurged into the 401K. They are someone now. Me with my 2002 C5Z06, it's over 20 years old and not a "new model" so I'm a peasant. Yes these people think like that and a couple have popped that attitude in person, I'm not that guy to pull that sh*t on.

I wanted mine in that color since I was a senior in high school, came out the year I graduated. The FRC Chassis is sexy, and with light mods these cars are fun..😍

20230203_150326.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor