Funny Car Related meme's

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
The meme is, that's the point.

There's no need to get hostile because you couldn't meme right. You'll get it one day.

Star Trek Picard GIF by Paramount+

Except it doesn't say "oh no, here comes the Chevy guys," it says "LS guys." LS guys do not = Chevy guys. Problem is LS guys want to badly be Chevy guys but they are really GM corporate guys which the meme illustrates as the LS guys dress in outrageous attire in a attempt to appear more like Chevy guys but fail badly and fooling noone. Its like a GMC truck owner claiming their truck is Chevy, its not and never will be no matter how much you dress it. LS guys should quit appropriating Chevy culture for their own as they are not Chevy and accept who they really are. Don't go dragging normal Chevy guys down with you.

it-all-started-when-i-did-my-first-ls-swap.jpg

Last edited:

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Except it doesn't say "oh no, here comes the Chevy guys," it says "LS guys." LS guys do not = Chevy guys. Problem is LS guys want to badly be Chevy guys but they are really GM corporate guys which the meme illustrates as the LS guys dress in outrageous attire in a attempt to appear more like Chevy guys but fail badly and fooling noone. Its like a GMC truck owner claiming their truck is Chevy, its not and never will be no matter how much you dress it. LS guys should quit appropriating Chevy culture for their own as they are not Chevy and accept who they really are. Don't go dragging normal Chevy guys down with you.

it-all-started-when-i-did-my-first-ls-swap.jpg
You need psychological help if you have to put that much mental energy into it and twist it for your mind to feel better. Show us where the meme touched you...🙄

Saw the same one a while back, this one here someone edited the middle caption. Notice the font change.

Didn't think I'd have to break it down Barney style for you, but here we go..

Notice how we have the guys standing with the symbols on them.. Nissan, Mopar, can't make that next one out because your upload is potato, Ford, and Toyota.

Then comes the sht storm of Banter and lingo we all know given what we do, with all them wearing bowties. That's what makes it what it is, if you've been out from under a rock in the last 50 years. Bowtie is a nickname for Chevy.

If it was LS bashing, there would be a couple GM guys in the crowd. BBC is in there because SBC crap doesn't matter. Case closed.

20220914_065316.jpg

GMC Trucks are better anyway.

Reaxction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Its funny when it's a different joke... not the same thing over and over. I appreciate the thought and creativity into a different joke. Same low IQ thing, yea that's old and wore out.

Kind of reminds me of this movie scene....

I'll one up on you for that one.

2 great movies between :lightsab:

Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
You need psychological help if you have to put that much mental energy into it and twist it for your mind to feel better. Show us where the meme touched you...🙄

Saw the same one a while back, this one here someone edited the middle caption. Notice the font change.

Didn't think I'd have to break it down Barney style for you, but here we go..

Notice how we have the guys standing with the symbols on them.. Nissan, Mopar, can't make that next one out because your upload is potato, Ford, and Toyota.

Then comes the sht storm of Banter and lingo we all know given what we do, with all them wearing bowties. That's what makes it what it is, if you've been out from under a rock in the last 50 years. Bowtie is a nickname for Chevy.

If it was LS bashing, there would be a couple GM guys in the crowd. BBC is in there because SBC crap doesn't matter. Case closed.

View attachment 206806

GMC Trucks are better anyway.

Reaxction GIF by MOODMAN

Right on queue, begins losing argument so break down to ad hominem attacks and rage quits while pretending rather poorly having the moral high ground. You really have been expressing a persecution complex by responding to any and all anti LS jokes on here. You claiming I need help is clearly you projecting your issues onto me and others.

As for the Meme, again its anti LS as the lingo in the banter is mostly typical LS lingo being mocked. Many LS guys hate old gen motors like BBCs. Again, you are conflating LS with Chevy as many LS guys do. If the meme was anti Chevy, the one character would say "oh no here comes the Chevy guys'" instead of LS guys. A major point you keep glossing over as it doesn't support your argument while clearly posting and highlighting it for us lol.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Pretty calm actually, you having to go above and beyond to make a whole different thread gave me a good laugh.

If the meme was anti Chevy, the one character would say "oh no here comes the Chevy guys'" instead of LS guys.
I addressed that, since reading comprehension fails you and you even quoted it, here you go again:

Now, tell us more how bored in life you are. Maybe make another thread on something for no one to care about?

You claiming I need help is clearly you projecting your issues onto me and others.
My only "issue" is I hate people, for obvious reasons. People suck. Keep validating it tho.

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor