g-body clutch pedal fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

81_2dr_bu

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2008
mass
well probably not the first thread and i didnt come up with the idea but figured for the people who dont know would be a good post did this test with original clutch pedal assembly and auto brake pedal bracket assembly from a malibu you can take 2 auto pedals mounted on one bracket with some minor fabrication to make it work . heres a list of mods to be done (1 ) trim pedal plates (2) bend clutch pedal away from brake pedal for foot clearance (bend near the curve at peadal plate ) (3) a spacer is needed at the top (collar) where the clutch pedal rests against the bracket . ( 4) drill hole for pedal rod to the z-bar . (5) drill hole for the switch and lastly fab a pedal travel bump stop easy idea to ease the search for orignal i have more pics and would add i have not tried this but confident it will work also i have some pics of problem areas feel free to comment i thought this might be easier than the f-body fab pedals
clutchpedals007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor