G Body frame mount kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

justacruzr2

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2017
Midlothian, Illinois
I have to correct myself...yeah, the bolts aren't included. Need a new set of eyes. Anyway, I'm only doing the 4 mounts at the back of the car and do have the sizes of the bolts I will need. Now I only have to take a good look at the underside to see what size LH trunk floor patch I need and the condition of the trunk floor reinforcement. Right side seems OK.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
[QUOTE="foxtrot,The factory body bolts are the best in my opinion and I’m guessing the factory bolts are all grade 8 hardened bolts.
i don't have the specifics in front of me @ the moment but they're infact metric bolts.i had my car on the rotisserie i had to get longer bolts to mount it up.some parts of the country metric isn't the easiest thing to come by.I've had very good luck with bolt depot.com.fastenal (ha fasten some) isn't all it's cracked up to be around here.[/QUOTE]
Yep, metric they be! I sourced alot of my metric hardware from Fastenal when I managed a branch for them. Employee pricing was great, I had maybe $10 bucks in the body bolts. We even referred to it as fasten some lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor