G body Meet/Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
i know this has been brought up before, but would anyone be interested in doing a gbody meet somewhere? dont have to have a show car, just any gbody. i think itd be real cool to all meet up as a group.
just thinking..

HELL YES!!!

It's funny you bring this up, because well I come from the world of VWs and well they for some reason always had meets and it seemed to be more of a social thing rather than a car thing. However I was thinking this the other day that we should have a g body meet. So as far as that goes I am in.

85montess said:
It's funny you bring this up, because well I come from the world of VWs and well they for some reason always had meets and it seemed to be more of a social thing rather than a car thing. However I was thinking this the other day that we should have a g body meet. So as far as that goes I am in.

yeah! 2 of my good buddies are into the V dub scene and theres always meets for them. i figured all of the PA,NJ,NY people(or anyone else willing to make the drive) could all come up with somewhere to meet once it starts to warm back up

Well where are you or where would be a central location for everybody? For instance: I am in southern CT so NYC is about 1hr 10 maybe.

I would be interested in meeting up with some people if anyone from the Tampa or Orlando area wants to get together. Maybe for a junkyard crawl day or something? I think that would be a novel way to get together and help each other with our individual projects. I may not be able to drive my G body right now, but if we got together and someone found something, I would be able to help them get it home with my truck.

maybe something in the eastern mass area

Eastern Mass works for me. I go to school in Providence

maybe during the summer...It would be impossible for me during school with work during the weekends and school during the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor