G body Meet/Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

81malibag

Apprentice
Nov 10, 2007
Slohio
RE: Ohio Meet

Hey guys, what about my pad in Ohio. WE have 3 fragrances here. (1) Cow Sh%t (2) Racing fuel (3) Smuckers jelly. What ya think? lol..

twisted

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2008
I am in northern IL but for you iowa guys I go out to see family by fairfield. I am game for a meeting(race or 2...lol) sometime in the warmer months

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
Spring is getting close, are we going to get this GBody meet set up or what? I know everybody is still in a funk from winter but we need to put something together, before we know what happened the calender will be filled with crap to do. The track opens next Saturday, the first Midnight Madness is April 4th. If we can't get our own event going we should try and meet up at another event. I would like to get a cruise together, maybe up the river road in Illinois.

SBCregal

Master Mechanic
Jan 22, 2006
any meets goin on in canada? more specific the toronto/hamilton area?
could set one up on wed nights at the big cruise night at mapleview mall in burlington...doesnt start for a few months obviously (if you're around here, you know why....snowwww)

but it could be something easily setup...hell i'll do it if people are interested

as for the st louis one..obviously too far :)
and i have a feeling there'd be lots of lifted, ruined cars sitting on giant rims (my opinion only folks)

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
anyone in the eastern part of CT and RI area interested let me know. Even southern CT

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
kansas city??? kind of in the middle..... there is about 3(or at least it seems) people in my my 5 state area! lol i see them, i talk to the people driving them but no one seems to even know what a g body is!

whitey

Greasemonkey
Dec 6, 2007
Ontario Canada
SBCregal said:
any meets goin on in canada? more specific the toronto/hamilton area?
could set one up on wed nights at the big cruise night at mapleview mall in burlington...doesnt start for a few months obviously (if you're around here, you know why....snowwww)

but it could be something easily setup...hell i'll do it if people are interested

as for the st louis one..obviously too far :)
and i have a feeling there'd be lots of lifted, ruined cars sitting on giant rims (my opinion only folks)[/quote

]well hamilton is just down the road a ways from me , i'd be up for that one eh 8)

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i'm not in CT but right next door to it. i'm willing to drive to RI for a meet if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor