G body Meet/Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
off the top of my head there's FDR park in yorktown heights NY. pretty easy to get to from NYC, CT and PA

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
anybody in the midwest??? I know there is a monte club in des moines iowa, im in omaha and i know between omaha, lincoln and the iowa states there is a bunch of g body gurus. when i was more into the lowrider seen they had cali swangin videos that had tons of g bodies and other old school rides, like 100s of them at these huge car meets, that would be sick with all g body cars!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
there is not a ton of malibus but every other G-body yes. i was at the Westpoint Car show last year and i was the only late 70's malibu there

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
Count me in for the St. Louis area, maybe around mid March before Gateway opens for the season.

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
79LT1Monte said:
Count me in for the St. Louis area, maybe around mid March before Gateway opens for the season.

Well I'm mulling around the idea of putting together a G-Body show/meet here in St. Louis. Hopefully I get enough interest and sponsors that alot of people from out of town would want to make the trip.

And I want to see that LT1 Monte!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Hrm, STL just might be close enough for me to get up there :) keep me/us informed!!

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
If you need any help putting something together give me a shout.

barncar

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 26, 2007
Miamisburg, OH
Tony_SS said:
79LT1Monte said:

Well I'm mulling around the idea of putting together a G-Body show/meet here in St. Louis. Hopefully I get enough interest and sponsors that alot of people from out of town would want to make the trip.

And I want to see that LT1 Monte!

St. Louis is about 8 hours from me... Doable. I'd be interested in the OH/IN/KY area especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor