G-Body on "Pimp My Ride" today 10-13-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
As I was watching Pass Time the other night on the SPEED channel, I saw a preview for the old "pimp my ride" episode that is on at 8:00 pm tonight and there was a 'Cutty on there. I searched it and read on the info that it's an '86 Cutty that gets a treatment...Was an older episode, but either way it'll be cool to watch.... 8)

Dragonist

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2010
Dallas, Tx
I seen that episode...the car had 2 small tv's near the quater windows and a ps2...

pimp_my_ride_6.jpg

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
That car wound up being on eBay a couple months after the show had aired... wonder if he got stuck paying all the "prize taxes" and couldn't afford them.
Just like the Price is Right, you win a new car and then have to pay taxes on it based on the retail price... ouch :shock:

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
You know I can see a tv in the back of a minivan to keep the kids at peace during a trip. That said if I had a tv in my Cutty I would jerk it out and clean it up or put something useful in its place. A tv in the front of a car is like texting and driving it has no place. Well I guess maybe two of them do if you need somekind of an I am cool statement about yourself to be cool or feel better about yourself. I don't know useless drivel to me. One man builds a successful business and a net worth of millions yet is comfortable with himself in a plain shirt. Another needs gold teeth to tell you he has made it.

Please don't think my comments are racist somethings transend race both for good and for bad. I might not have voted for Obama but it wasn't for the color of his skin. Probably will vote for Herman Cain though and that would not be for the color his skin either.

burgundy83

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2010
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
I still can't understand how people can drive around with broken headlights, they're only $10-20 come on. Same goes for running your engine out of oil and seizing it. I will not rant, I will not rant...

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
How about people who lose their trim but leave the white plastic strips? :lol: Come on two minutes and at least its not an eye sore. Hub caps are a pet peeve. I hate hub caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor