Garbage Problem - What would you do ?

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
They are on the coast lines to expand land mass
And build expensive houses on it? HA HA! `We had a name for those but I can't say it on here. No extra charge for the LEACHATE in your water! OP: Good move. By keeping it you may have gotten someone fired or pissed off the wrong enemy. Sleep easy now.

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
They wouldn't have a case against you in that specific situation. Let THEM hire a lawyer to get it back! OR say no problem, The paintings worth 7K we split it and give you $3,500 and they get it back. that's the price they would pay for coming at you at 1st base with threats, It would have been different if they were to EXPLAIN and ask nicely in the 1st place. Its all about respect.
you are 100% correct, I actually went to the Police Station in the area where it occurred and spoke with the Detectives who actually laughed hysterically when I explained the entire story. Its called ABANDON PROPERTY and based on the sign posted, it was free to whomever wanted, no strings attached. They actually told me that I could file a harassment charge if they kept up but I am pretty determined to give it back when I come back from the Thanksgiving vacation on Dec 9th. I have worked there for 27 years and don't need the issues at all even though I actually have nothing to do with the building people at ALL.

Reactions: 2 users

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Hey all, thanks for posting ALL the rules and regulations regarding garbage pickup but what I failed to say in my original Posting was that this " Garbage" is on the 3rd Floor of the building in an area specifically designated for ALL building employees to browse through. There are no fences, no specific time or anything like that, So if you happen to walk by and see something you can use, you can take it as their is also a large sign that says: "SWAP, DONATE OR PICKUP".....in other words, this is sanctioned by building management.

I conferred with a lawyer friend of mine and he told me that this is considered "ABANDONED Property" and I could technically keep it but I have decided in order to avoid any further conflict, I am just going to give it back.

Thanks FOR ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES
Who was the graffiti artist?

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Why are you asking when you already know the right thing to do?
If everyone lived by the Golden Rule the world would be a better place.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor