Gas Tank what fits????

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
My buddy has been having a huge problem with his Gran Prix I sold him. It seems his ridiculously loud stereo keeps breaking his gas tank. I guess it cracks/separates along the seam. This will be his 4th one since early last summer. What will interchange with it and what else might you guy's suggest? He's already Dynamat'd the whole trunk and inside of the car and he's gonna have it undercoated from under the back seat back. He competes in alot of competitions so he's looking for whatever idea's he can get. The car by the way is the 84 GP that's in my album.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
But don't you have to mount it in the trunk??? Sorry brain power running low today. What would he need to make it work?

XbeasleyX

Apprentice
Jan 24, 2009
Western New York
You can run it under the car, you need to make straps to hold it and fab a filler tube

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Ok. Well I guess he's gonna try one more used one. This one came off a Bu. If not were gonna be using your idea. Thanks. Are all G gas tanks pretty much the same?

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
midwestls said:
Are all G gas tanks pretty much the same?

They are all the same with the exception of the baffled tanks for the fuel injected cars (GN & 4.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor