GBodies spotted at Endless Summer Cruisin in Ocean City Maryland 07 Oct 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
Looks like a nice show. I always go to Cruise weekend in may and its always packed. Also looks like there's no age restriction at this show, in May its 76 and prior only.

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
Nice Pics and nice cars! I have never been to this event before but knew about it for many years. I happened to be vaycaying at VA Beach last week, and driving home on Friday, My girl and I made a detour and stopped in Ocean City. We spent a few hours checking out all the action. I was impressed with the quality of cars there. My GF asked me why didnt we vaycay there( i didnt know about it, till last minute) BUT i know where we're goin next year!

abadwillys,

Wish I'd seen you there. Years ago I had a '78 Mailbu wagon (v6 and a TH350 that shifted so hard it blew the hubcaps off) and was disappointed that I didn't spot any GBody wagons.

With any luck, we'll be back next year, hopefully with our Elky. We'll look for you and your longroof.

Reactions: 1 user

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Wish I'd seen you there. Years ago I had a '78 Mailbu wagon (v6 and a TH350 that shifted so hard it blew the hubcaps off) and was disappointed that I didn't spot any GBody wagons.

Yeah, I didnt have my wagon there, Had a Malibu(my girls car) but its a 2016 !! Hah
I did see one wagon there, but not up close, it was parked in a motel, it was like a gun metal gray color
I did see lots of Montes

Would definitely like to cruise my wagon down there, maybe next year!

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Like everybody said... Nice pics thanks for posting. That pro-street Malibu is outrageous!!!

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
1979 Calais,

We went Friday and the weather couldn't have been better. It was overcast just enough to make taking photos easy. We were at the inlet from about 0900 to 1430, then went to the Convention Center until about 1630. After that we hit Seacrets for an early dinner, then headed home.

We set a goal to have our Elky ready for next year's Endless Summer Cruisin. Just gotta get it running reliably and seal up the body leaks, before then. :)

I will be taking the trip with my car next year for sure, well I will be going to both shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor