Gbody Stainless Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

bww92ls1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 11, 2008
Smiths Grove, KY
Does anyone know of a Gbody Stainless 3" exhaust kit that can be bought with full length Stainless headers. I would like to buy a complete kit including headers so I know everything is made to match up. I would be willing to buy seperate. Any recommendations on who's kit to buy or who makes full length stainless headers would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't know but....
I put all stainless on my old Ford pickup like four years ago, still looks brand new. But at a cost...big time. The only way it'll work is if you commit to keeping the car for a LONG time.

Stainless Exhaust

I plan on keeping it for a long time. This was my first car that I owned from the age of 16 until 21. I am now 31 and found the car and had the chance to buy it back. I couldn't pass the chance up.

Re: Stainless Exhaust

bww92ls1 said:
I plan on keeping it for a long time. This was my first car that I owned from the age of 16 until 21. I am now 31 and found the car and had the chance to buy it back. I couldn't pass the chance up.

I have had my Cutlass since I was 19....and I am now 34. However, I have had my AMC longer. I got it at 15 and it is in my garage. Never got rid of either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor