GBotM Feb '16: Congrats Longroof79

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
"The nom de guerre I use on the forum (MRockatansky) is an M for Max from Mad Max fame. Max Rockatansky is the full name of the eponymous anti hero from George Miller's octane fuelled world, figured since I was joining this octane fuel world (minus the radiation, societal collapse and evil villains) it would be a good fit."

Love the name, but I'm afraid the world today is VERY much like the fictional world in Mad Max, complete with radiation, societal collapse, and, most definitely, evil villains.

Funny how far we've come since 1979, when Mad Max was released. Hmmm, "how far we've come" seems inaccurate. More like how far we've regressed?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thank you so much guys... I'm truly honored and humbled to be chosen GBOTM, and by your kind words.. :)

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thank you, Paul.:)

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
Congrats Jack!!! I haven't been on the forums in a long while, glad to see it all finished. Looks fantastic!!!!!

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thank you so much, Lonnie. You haven't been on the site in a while.

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
Yep, been a long time. Been excited about my latest project so I started lurking the forum again. :)

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm sure you'll find a lot of beneficial information here. Keep us up to date on your progress.
Looks like a good solid project. How is it as far as the dreaded "R" word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor