GBotM Feb '16: Congrats Longroof79

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Jack, if you get to pick next month's theme how about giving those guys who drive their G body in the winter where winter really happens

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Steve,
That's not a bad idea. I was thinking El Caminos, but winter drivers sounds like a cool theme. It would include all types of G-bodies...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Congratulations Jack; You get to pick the theme next Month as the winner this month. So it was me that picked Wagons for February. Understated comes to mind when I see your fine automobile. Just keep it out of Wisconsin in the winter as it would disappear. White cars are very stealth up here this time of year. Keep warm, Bob Jr.
Thank you, Bob.
Your car was well deserved earning January GBOTH honors. I could see where white cars would be stealthy, especially at this time of the year up in your neck of the woods. ...

I would have liked seeing more wagon entries. We certainly have enough wagon (owner) members.
Where are they all??

Last edited:

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Well done, Jack!

Maybe I'll throw something into the ring next time around....when there's something to see beyond a shop potato

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Congrats Jack! Sweet ride sir!
:)

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Hooray for Jack! See? All that hard work paid off. I'm glad you posted those new pics, I didn't realize how sharp it turned out. Awesome job Jack, you really deserve the honor!

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks again guys. I'm proud to be a member of this great forum....with such a great bunch of guys. You're all too kind. *blushing*

Now to pick next months genre.
I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey Jack, you're lucky I was away snowmobiling and missed out putting my wagon in the running... haha just kidding, my heap of bolts n bondo can't come close to your jewel... good job on making that thing shine above the rest!!

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey, thanks Dana.
I was wondering what happened to you. I was thinking you would've entered. I would have liked to have seen your car up there as well. You're much too modest....your car is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor