• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don57

Apprentice
Apr 12, 2009
St. John's, NL
Thanks Man
Well............ZZ4CutlaSS...........looks like we are still tied! We both could be winners...............you take the first half of November...........and I'll take the second! LOL. Just kiddin! I think all the cars posted in this month's contest are fine examples and I would be very proud to own either one of them. Thanks very much to everybody who voted. I would like to be able to drive my car to a big car show someday in the "states" and meet up with some of you guys. But, I live one mile away from the Atlantic Ocean...........on an island...........way out in the Atlantic.........in a place far, far away. Thanks again!

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
well hm. lets run 3 more days then! turkey-day surprise us! get the word out and vote

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
If it's ok, I changed my vote from a ' lower numbers* ' entrant to help break a tie.
*Sorry 79 USA1 - please enter again

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
If it's ok, I changed my vote from a ' lower numbers* ' entrant to help break a tie.
*Sorry 79 USA1 - please enter again

AWWW.... Thanks a lot man!!!!:D:D:D
Perfectly acceptable, I'm planning to do the same if needed.
...And no I did not vote for my own car!!!

I didn't know it, but it looks like I broke the tie, had to vote for the Cutlass.

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Well............ZZ4CutlaSS...........looks like we are still tied! We both could be winners...............you take the first half of November...........and I'll take the second! LOL. Just kiddin! I think all the cars posted in this month's contest are fine examples and I would be very proud to own either one of them. Thanks very much to everybody who voted. I would like to be able to drive my car to a big car show someday in the "states" and meet up with some of you guys. But, I live one mile away from the Atlantic Ocean...........on an island...........way out in the Atlantic.........in a place far, far away. Thanks again!
That was a Close competition....very nice cars on here! Thanks Man!

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Thanks eveyone for your votes! Very honored to be Picked for G-Body of the Month! I had some tough good looking competion.... Thanks again Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor