1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBotM Oct '16 - Congrats GXTPO

Discussion in 'G-Body of the Month' started by GP403, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Canon_Mutant

Canon_Mutant G-Body Guru

Nice, you add the TA scoop yourself or is that hood commercially available with the scoop?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. GXTPO

GXTPO Not-quite-so-new-guy

Thanks for the votes everyone.. Think I may have won that on a shock of new car to forum. The other owners have beautiful cars and are all deserving of gbotm.

I have to note I'm not much of a keyboard warrior. I hope to ask questions and do my own theads sometime in the future. There are many things I still need to do and show. Not sure if I should start a new thread or continue with the new member thread......

image.jpeg
    ^^^^The hood is a factory aluminum hood that had minor hail damage. It was my fathers car at the time I cut a hole and glued it in from underneath. Then seam sealed the edges, Before paint. Had to cut the trim as well. Turned out good and is very sudtle.

• Like Like x 3
  3. theoldsone

theoldsone G-Body Guru

That car looks soo good. That rear quarter section just flows so nicely. Wheels, color, scoop, it all comes together quite well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pontiacdaver

Pontiacdaver Greasemonkey

Beautiful GP! Love the stance, colors, and especially that it is still Pontiac powered! Welcome to the forums!
    -Dave

• Like Like x 1
  5. el camino ss 84

el camino ss 84 Greasemonkey

Nice grand prix. thats my one of my favorite body styles since you don't see them very much compared to regals and monte carlos in my area.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oldie85

Oldie85 Not-quite-so-new-guy

Love that G Prix. I wish I can put a nice block in mine. Much love to all the Grand Prix owner's out there. We still can represent for the G Body.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bar50

Bar50 Royal Smart Person

Looks great, I had one years ago with a 400 Pontiac/TH400...at the time I couldn't find a donor T/A hood to cut up to make a shaker for it. I really respect that it has Poncho power!

• Like Like x 1
  8. black_aerocoupe

black_aerocoupe Apprentice

A friend in h.s. had a two tone blue 78 with 301, buckets/console. Memories of going out to lunch . . . nice work on yours.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1STLATIGERDIVISON

1STLATIGERDIVISON Greasemonkey

U no something why don't u keep politic crap off here that ruins everything I can't speak for others but that feces is not necessary go peddle ur feces elsewhere other than here if u will plz
    Thank u sir

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Opie Knievel

Opie Knievel Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Silver

If I may ask: What the hell are you talking about?

• Agree Agree x 3