GBotM Oct '16 - Congrats GXTPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GXTPO

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for the votes everyone.. Think I may have won that on a shock of new car to forum. The other owners have beautiful cars and are all deserving of gbotm.

I have to note I'm not much of a keyboard warrior. I hope to ask questions and do my own theads sometime in the future. There are many things I still need to do and show. Not sure if I should start a new thread or continue with the new member thread......

image.jpeg

Nice, you add the TA scoop yourself or is that hood commercially available with the scoop?

^^^^The hood is a factory aluminum hood that had minor hail damage. It was my fathers car at the time I cut a hole and glued it in from underneath. Then seam sealed the edges, Before paint. Had to cut the trim as well. Turned out good and is very sudtle.

Reactions: 2 users

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
That car looks soo good. That rear quarter section just flows so nicely. Wheels, color, scoop, it all comes together quite well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Beautiful GP! Love the stance, colors, and especially that it is still Pontiac powered! Welcome to the forums!
-Dave

Reactions: 1 user

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
Nice grand prix. thats my one of my favorite body styles since you don't see them very much compared to regals and monte carlos in my area.

Oldie85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2015
Love that G Prix. I wish I can put a nice block in mine. Much love to all the Grand Prix owner's out there. We still can represent for the G Body.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Looks great, I had one years ago with a 400 Pontiac/TH400...at the time I couldn't find a donor T/A hood to cut up to make a shaker for it. I really respect that it has Poncho power!

black_aerocoupe

Greasemonkey
Apr 12, 2012
A friend in h.s. had a two tone blue 78 with 301, buckets/console. Memories of going out to lunch . . . nice work on yours.

1STLATIGERDIVISON

Greasemonkey
Nov 6, 2016
NW Louiwiana
Super nice! And a 455?!? Well done! Good to see another Pontiac guy come aboard.
U no something why don't u keep politic crap off here that ruins everything I can't speak for others but that feces is not necessary go peddle ur feces elsewhere other than here if u will plz
Thank u sir

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
U no something why don't u keep politic crap off here that ruins everything I can't speak for others but that feces is not necessary go peddle ur feces elsewhere other than here if u will plz
Thank u sir

If I may ask: What the hell are you talking about?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor