GBotM Sep '16 - Congrats Jeff Blagden

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Jeff; Congratulations, when I look at that picture it is like traveling back in time. Did you get the window sticker with it. I'm curious what the list price was? The Bronze Brick was $8000 something, I'd have to dig in the file to tell ya exactly. And I'm sure that was more than a cop car! Take care & enjoy, Ol'e Bob

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Greetings Jeff; Congratulations, when I look at that picture it is like traveling back in time. Did you get the window sticker with it. I'm curious what the list price was? The Bronze Brick was $8000 something, I'd have to dig in the file to tell ya exactly. And I'm sure that was more than a cop car! Take care & enjoy, Ol'e Bob
sorry for the long wait I looked up the price of the car and it was $6919.57 and with the 442 package it added $1255.12 to the sticker price then add on any extra options But i dont have the window sticker for the car Jeff

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Wow! That is a great looking car you have there Jeff. I know thus may be late but congratulations on your winning spot!

Nick G

n00b
Dec 18, 2016
Great car ...i had a 80 Calais with same interior and handling package ,,best steering wheel and ratio,too bad had the smallest V-8 ever lolo (140 hp , 260cubes) great looking car you have , few years later purchased 87 Monte SS and still have
1467216552670.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Nick G

n00b
Dec 18, 2016
Great car ...i had a 80 Calais with same interior and handling package ,,best steering wheel and ratio,too bad had the smallest V-8 ever lolo (140 hp , 260cubes) great looking car you have , few years later purchased 87 Monte SS and still have View attachment 58289

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Great car ...i had a 80 Calais with same interior and handling package ,,best steering wheel and ratio,too bad had the smallest V-8 ever lolo (140 hp , 260cubes) great looking car you have , few years later purchased 87 Monte SS and still have View attachment 58289
thanks I had a 85 Monte SS was my favorite car until the OLDs you have a nice Christmas thanks and have a good day Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor