Getting to 425-450hp in a sbc 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
you guys are so right... everyone I talk to tells me that with my engine combo, I could be right at 450hp and almost the same amount of torque. But my ported L98 heads are whats choking the engine down to 380-400ish. Heads play a HUGE part!

You're right, torque is what gives you that feeling that the bucket seats brackets are going to break in half when you accelerate.
I dunno about the seat brackets... but I've torn the rear-view mirror off a few times.

here's a cool video of my car,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAk8gL07MTw

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever looked at the b&m blowers by any chance?

Nates84cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 25, 2009
Thomasboro, Illinois
There is someone selling cosm. blemished dart iron eagles bare for like 400 a pair. Summit sells kits to build them for like 220 or something. They have alot of variety of heads

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
patmckinneyracing said:
Has anyone ever looked at the b&m blowers by any chance?

Nope, never :lol: . Hey if you do decide to go with a lil blower, I just put my current cam up for sale. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor