gm performance motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooler26

Apprentice
Aug 12, 2007
Does anyone know if the gm performance crate engines have the threaded hole by the oil filter for the pivot ball (for clutch linkage)? example zz4 350... I have heard that they dont, can any confirm this.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I cannot confirm 100% but I know 2 people that have them ( 83 El Camino and an 87 Monte SS both with ZZ engines ) and they both run a 6 speed manual trans with a hydraulic clutch *ss. I'll ask to be sure but I thought the linkage attached at the frame not the motor

cooler26

Apprentice
Aug 12, 2007
ok, if you could ask and find out if the threaded hold is there for pivot ball that would be great

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
normal_79clutch.jpg

Here you go, the holes should be there, dunno if they're threaded, probably not. If not you know where they go now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor