You're on the wrong forum. TurboBuick.com

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You're on the wrong forum. TurboBuick.com
I respectfully disagree. THIS is the forum the TB people should come to for ogling a historical jacket. No sense going over there. They want to put a hair dryer on everything. :p

btw, someone had one for sale on TB in 2014 for $2500 and didn't care if it didn't sell. They still had it as of 2018 and lowered the price to $1850. Apparently he did care if it sold. Probably still has it. Anyway, good luck with that. It is, after all, the last high performance Buick they will ever make. But the jacket isn't fast at all. This is one of those memorabilia pieces only a GNX fan would care to spend that much for something to put in a closet or leave in a box. I could see a few hundred, but that kind of price is simply insane. If it was numbered to match the car, that would be one thing, but it's just a jacket with GNX Buick on the pocket flap. But- if people want to pay that for it, let them.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Take off your pants and jacket!

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I wonder why it didn't go with the car

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I respectfully disagree.

You can disagree all you want to, and I'm still going to install the emblem you donated to me, on my car.

This is one of those memorabilia pieces only a GNX fan would care to spend that much for something to put in a closet or leave in a box.

Which is why he should post on TB.com. I mean how many of those GNX owners are on this site? 2 of the 547??

/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You can disagree all you want to, and I'm still going to install the emblem you donated to me, on my car.

Which is why he should post on TB.com. I mean how many of those GNX owners are on this site? 2 of the 547??
I knew what you meant. I was just ragging on you for trying to send people away from Gbodyforum.com :LOL:

Oldsmbl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2017
I'm not trying to look dumb as dirt....but what is a GNX jacket? Were they given to you from the Buick dealer when you purchased a new GNX? Again, no disrespect to the Buick guys..... I just have no idea what the backstory is on this jacket.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I'm not trying to look dumb as dirt....but what is a GNX jacket? Were they given to you from the Buick dealer when you purchased a new GNX? Again, no disrespect to the Buick guys..... I just have no idea what the backstory is on this jacket.
They were made by Molly. Most of us buying new G-bodys back then got a ball cap or some little trinket (but not always). Buy a GNX for twice the price, you got better swag.
b635dcac-49ac-4bde-bba1-e95796554cf1-jpeg.321205

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor