Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Sooooooooo glad the Giants pulled it off. The arrogant Pats and their fans can now eat all the crow and humble pie they can find. Karma finally got the better of their cheating ways. Brady was nothing without his protection - he's a good QB, but nothing great. It couldn't have been written any better - let them get more and more arrogant as the season goes on, then down they come in the only game that counts.

I didn't mind the Patriots a few years ago - it's always nice to see a team with a horrible history turn things around. They have grown into such a cocky team that I've never disliked a team more than them.

Anyone else disgusted with Bellichicks post game interview? - didn't even have the decency to congratulate the Giants or give them any credit whatsoever...

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i think thats because they sucked when he worked for them. not anymore :D
NY football seems to have had a reverse Bambino curse on them. their coaches go to NE and kick *ss but suck here. hopefully it's been lifted from the Jets too. :wink:
you could see that brady didn't even want to be by the ball anymore he was getting hit so much. he just kept dumping that short pass.

bkbuick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2008
That's why they say "cheaters never win" I always thought it was bull but look at that.

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
well the giants defense may have one the game but it sure wasn't eli or their running game that did it.....they couldn't run the ball on the patriots either!!! and eli looked like a chicken on the run and his passes were either overthrown or too high,,,the receivers made some luckyass catches!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor