Going for Chemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
I will be going in about 2 weeks. Still need a port put in and then a MUGA scan. I will be on 3 different chemo drugs, they will be using a combination of IFOSFAMIDE, DOXORUBICIN and DACARBAZINE. Also I will have a few others, one to protect the heart, one to raise my blood count and one for nausea.

I will go in for 4 days, home on the 5th. then 3 weeks home. I do that 4 times.

Will keep you updated.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Hope all goes good for you. My buddy who was going through chemo is finally all done and starting to get back to normal. I hope to hear the same from you soon too.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
rooting for you from TOronto !!! Keep us updated on how well you are kicking butt !!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I hope it all goes well for you. I have had numerous relatives with various cancers, so I sort of understand what you are going through (Sort of, because no man can ever walk in another's shoes.). Get well soon!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Good luck, man. All the best for a thorough recovery.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Thanks everyone.

Got home today from the hospital, round one is done. Only 3 more to go,lol. Really tired right now and it prob. won't get better for a while.

ttyl everyone..

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Glad to hear that it's going well. I hope the next three sessions go well and you can get back to having a normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor