Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Good job man! Stay strong!

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
hey now !! that's some good news. Hair start growing back in ?? My dad would joke that when the hair came back in it was going to cover his bald spot. LOL

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
axisg said:
hey now !! that's some good news. Hair start growing back in ?? My dad would joke that when the hair came back in it was going to cover his bald spot. LOL

:lol: Good to see others have a sense of humor too!!!!!

The good part is I haven't had to shave in like 5 months. I lost ALL my hair EVERYWHERE!!! Sucks cause it's cold out,lol..
Has not started to grow back in yet. They said it could take a few months or maybe by the end of the month before I notice it.

I have fun with it. Some people where I used to work didn't know I had cancer so when they see me bald they are like "it's kind of cold for that hair cut" I say how about donating some of yours,,,I need eyebrows too... Then they realize it and feel really bad. Then my friend does the service calls for the place and I hang once in a while and he makes them feel worse,lol....he tried to make his wife feel bad about me but she just calls him an *******,lol.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
pokertramp said:
axisg said:

:lol: Good to see others have a sense of humor too!!!!!

The good part is I haven't had to shave in like 5 months. I lost ALL my hair EVERYWHERE!!! Sucks cause it's cold out,lol..
Has not started to grow back in yet. They said it could take a few months or maybe by the end of the month before I notice it.

I have fun with it. Some people where I used to work didn't know I had cancer so when they see me bald they are like "it's kind of cold for that hair cut" I say how about donating some of yours,,,I need eyebrows too... Then they realize it and feel really bad. Then my friend does the service calls for the place and I hang once in a while and he makes them feel worse,lol....he tried to make his wife feel bad about me but she just calls him an *******,lol.

still no eyebrows ??? That has to suck, I mean I shave my head and in the summer all the sweat runs off my head and when I lean forward and it goes on to my eyebrows then trickles in to blind me, you don't even have the eyebrow defense LOL !!!

Glad to see you have your sense of humor intact !! Very glad to see you are kicking *ss !

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
lol yup it sucks, also no eye lashes. I literally have about 5 hairs left on each arm and about the same for my legs. My legs are smoother than most women..makes them jealous cause they still have to shave their legs. :rofl:

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Ain't that a b*tch....

Went to the doctors today. New was not good but we are working on it. I started chemo again, 2 different drugs..Docetaxel and Gemcitabine. Good news is I only spend a max of 2 hours in the hospital and only one a week..The tumor went from .40 inches to about 2.0 inches in less than 7 weeks. So they now know the cancer was still there and are right on top of it. Keep up the fight as I always say. I might look into some natural cures too, who knows. Nobody should get upset, I am 33 years old and have lived a great life. I am fully prepared for what happens, I know the risks with this type of cancer. It does not scare me, if I let that happen, it means I have given up.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Man, that blows! I hope it all works out this time and you are able to get back to having a normal life soon. Keep us posted and as always, my prayers are with you.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Keep up the fight man. It does get better and eventually you'll be driving around college campuses whistling to the girls that never get old :lol:

I'm fixing to lose a good friend of mine who has been a friend of the family for years now. He underwent Chemo for years and it helped him live for an extra 12 years. Unfortunately his body is just full of tumors now...lungs and all. Supposedly has two in his lungs the size of oranges. To think it all started with prostate cancer. Now he can barely breath and coughs up chunks of tumors out of his lungs. The Chemo eventually began to kill him and he couldn't touch anything or he'd start bleeding. Then right at last christmas, his doctor told him he's got 3-5 months left. It's killing me inside and my father is gonna go off the deep end when it happens. He's a legend in racing mopars back in the 60's, especially chargers, and is a well known country singer Europe, not so much here in the US. His name is Hank "Cruzy" Stone. Keep him in your prayers for me guys. I have a feeling he doesn't have much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor