Going from CCC to non-CCC ???'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatez

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2009
Ok I have an 85 regal that I'm putting a 350 in and was wondering about going non-CCC. I want to clean up the engine compartment, so what things can go and what should stay? Any other tips or recommendations when swapping? I live in Ohio with no emission checks.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Your pretty much open to anything, I know you would have to use a vacuum advance distributor and a regular non computer controlled carb of your choice. Depending on what trans you have you may have to get a torque converter lock-up kit. You also may be able to get rid of all the smog equipment and wiring bit it is illegal. You can take them off and store them and if you ever sell your car you could put them back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor