good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eversmann79

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
7.5 posi 3.42 or 3.73 gears (roughly checked by marking the drive shaft and wheels.
B&M console shifter
American racing aluminum wheels with 275/60 rear 245/50 fronts
miscelanous headlight bezels, emblems, and such.

300$ What you guys think

i would say if you plan on using the rear its prob a good deal, you would probably get your money's worth from the miles out of the rear and being a posi is nice too

paid $450 for my rear end. sounds like an awesome deal to me.

oh yeah, G-80 will be the code for 3.73 posi. (thats whats on mine anyway)

how mild is the car?..I have no problem with a 7.5 but I blew the pinions gears in an Auburn 7.5 I found after the fact the gears to be substantially smaller then the pinion gears in a 7.5 open. I'm only running about 375 hp with a 5 speed stick. If I was going to stick with a 7.5 I would have upgraded the axles and put in a locker, instead I picked up a 67 chevelle rear end

Go for it! You could probly get over $300 for the rear alone and the other stuff is nice to have for other things. I wouldnt think twice about it but JMO.

will the G80 be in on the rear end?
its in a 79 regal right now im just gettin parts off it for my 78 and was excited when it was a posi 🙂
the car has a stock 70 350 010 code. with a 600 4 barrel and performer intake but after next winter itll be alot more mild 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor