GOOD G BODY ALUMINUM RADIATORS ????'s

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
My Champion does well. It’s my fans I need to upgrade. (Coming soon). They have a hard time pulling enough air for my 383 in the AZ summer. If it ends up still not being enough, I’ll try the two 1” cores. I’ve heard good things about them.

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
Yeah thats what the Griffin aluminum radiators have and as far as fans go try a Lincoln Mark viii fan 93-96 years, they flow like 4500 cfms you can find them on eBay.

Last edited:

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Yeah thats what the Griffin aluminum radiators have and as far as fans go try a Lincoln Mark viii fan 93-96 years, they flow like 4500 cfms you can find them on eBay.
Just be aware you will have to modify the crap out of the rubber insulators unless you have a different plan. I bought a custom fit Griffin and sold it. Went with a 4 row copper/brass radiator from a place in CA.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor