GOOD G BODY ALUMINUM RADIATORS ????'s

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
What are GOOD g body aluminum radiators out today they wont break the bank,and have anyone used the ebay aluminum radiators with success,I'm a big Griffin aluminum radiator fan but nowadays everything is made in China?Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Speed Daddy and DNA Motoring both sell the same all aluminum radiators and they're surprisingly good for an eBay unit. I'm running a Spectre/ Spectra? with plastic tanks and it's serving dutifully.

Reactions: 2 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Personally, your local auto parts chain joint that offers something w/a warranty is how I'd do it vs e-bay. or an online source. When the radiator has issues, it sure is nice to be able to swap it out w/a local replacement part vs dealing w/warranty BS/delays.

Again.... Just my take on stuff like this.

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I ran a Champion in my Regal, it needed larger radiator hoses but was a perfect fit and cooled well. I later changed to a big Griffen 2 x 1.25 tubes when I went to electric fans

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor