GOOD GUYS--BAD GUYS LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanz406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2007
Latrobe,Pa
RE :GOOD GUYS/BAD GUYS

:evil: I still don't have any parts--so I have asked for a refund, as I am no longer interested in dealing with this.It has been 6 weeks, and I'm about as disgusted as I care to get. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!! Dean

deanz406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2007
Latrobe,Pa
GOOD GUYS-BAD GUYS

:evil: Hey Josh- I'm still waiting for a reply. I would expect the courtesy of a reply, and I'm tired of excuses. You placed an ad on this website- and I replied to you, and sent you my money in a timely fashion. You have had my money for 7 weeks now, and I still don't have any parts.I asked you for the mounting plate for the tach--and you broke it. Tach is no good without the mounting plate. If you are so busy, how is it you have time to place ads on here, but can't send a reply to me!! Have the courtesy to take the time, and REFUND MY MONEY!!!

deanz406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2007
Latrobe,Pa
RE:GOOD GUYS/BAD GUYS

:evil: I just wanted to let all you members know that I got ripped ROYALLY, by one of the members of this forum.His name is [Edit by GP403 -- Looks like its being resolved.] He goes by New3ra and this coward doesn't have the courtesy, or respect for other G body members.I did find out that since I have sent a Postal Money Order to him, I can file charges for mail theft , and fraud with the Postmaster, which I am going to do.
I'm a retired person, who is just trying to fix up a Malibu for my grandson for his graduation present, and $85.00 may not seem like much, but it does mean something to me.Money doesn't grow on trees, and I think we all have to work hard for our money. I guess I'll just have to eat it, and chalk it up to another life learning experience, about how bad some people really are.
It is my sincere hope that maybe the moderators here can do something to help me out, or do something about getting these thieves off these forums.I would like to see they're memberships revoked or something. I hope the other members are willing to expose theses kind of people so that others don't have to go through this aggravation, respectfully-to all the other members, Dean

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
x2 on a ban for New3ra.

Coveted

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2008
Sanborn, Ny 14132
Re: RE:GOOD GUYS/BAD GUYS

deanz406 said:
I'm a retired person, who is just trying to fix up a Malibu for my grandson for his graduation present

Thumbs Up
If my grandfather was still Alive, I'd like to think he;d be the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor