Good morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
D-man,
I feel for you brother. I heard the other day that some of the northern higher elevation states were experiencing some snow fall. Sorry to hear that you're getting it as well.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
D-man,
I feel for you brother. I heard the other day that some of the northern higher elevation states were experiencing some snow fall. Sorry to hear that you're getting it as well.

Jack, really?....I bet you have a little smile knowing you don't have to deal with that white crap.....:D

Guess I should start to get my Jeep ready for the winter....:(

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

PushrodV8

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2017
Pensacola, FL
It's freezing down here too. ;)
A blustery 74* cold front but that sure beats the record breaking 95* we had the beginning of last week.

I really don't know how you folks handle that cold weather up north, especially when winter actually arrives!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It's freezing down here too. ;)
A blustery 74* cold front but that sure beats the record breaking 95* we had the beginning of last week.

I really don't know how you folks handle that cold weather up north, especially when winter actually arrives!
Don't rub it in...they feel bad enough as it is....:p
I actually have my windows open today letting a nice breeze thru....it's hard to take. :D
Fall and winter in Florida...twist my arm.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I think I should divide my winter up between Gainsville and Pensacola....

smiley-face-appreciate.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

PushrodV8

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Don't rub it in...they feel bad enough as it is....:p
I actually have my windows open today letting a nice breeze thru....it's hard to take. :D
Fall and winter in Florida...twist my arm.

Very true! But really, I think snow is cool *no pun* those 2 times I've seen it but I think I'm so used to the Florida heat and humidity I would probably just die immediately if I was dropped off somewhere that gets cold.

I just can't handle things like jackets and stuff.

Last edited:

PushrodV8

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2017
Pensacola, FL
Oh but that's a dry heat right... :twisted:
That woofer wears glasses, has a pool, a fruit tree and types on the G-Body forum. Simply amazing!

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Please make the bad white stuff go away!!!!!! Don't want any until 24 DEC then it go away 26 DEC.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
have a feeling we'll be seeing more of it this winter, here in NC, than we have in the last few years...we're still getting up to the mid 70's during the day, but was about 48*f this morning when I left for work.... we're due for a bad one though....

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor