good price for olds cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
83hurst-olds said:
What engine and transmission does it have?

His sig says a 307 and it probably has the stock 200m or hopefully, a 2004r. Either way, its a nice ride. Just wish I wasnt up to my neck in debt with my own build or Id buy it too!

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Blake442 said:
You sure that's not 125K miles?

P.S. the slotted mags are sweet

X2...I think the slotted wheels look good as well. Personally, I wouldnt invest in another set of SSII wheels cause I doubt it would bring any more money with those added, although, if you have them, painting them and taking pics with them mounted might be a good idea.

oldcutty86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2011
Ashland, PA
im not sure what transmission it has umm how would u find that out

oldcutty86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2011
Ashland, PA
if it heps on the transmission think is a 3 speed goes D 2 1 so not sure if that helps

rebelgtp

Master Mechanic
Mar 5, 2009
La Grande OR
Blake442 said:
P.S. the slotted mags are sweet

I agree I have two for my car and need to get another two...

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
oldcutty86 said:
if it heps on the transmission think is a 3 speed goes D 2 1 so not sure if that helps

Its probably a 200 metric. Which is to say, it has a 3 speed with lockup torque converter. Probably the worst of the GM trannys ever made, in my opinion. Doesnt really hurt the cars value though, again, in my opinion.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25673&start=0&hilit=metric+200

this will help identify the transmission. keep in mind a th250 and th350 are almost identical

...to the OP's question I saw a 307 cutlass on craigslist with 120,000 miles and it was in nice condition, but not showroom condition. The seller was putting it up for 7,000$, I just about sh*t a brick. So that would be too high to start.

fatso86

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2011
dude it is what it is....$3000 would be a good place to start...remember its still is a old car.... and people just are not going to pay a arm and a leg to get a old car that loves the gas...but that dont mean its not a good car because from what i see in the pic it looks perfect....and they getting really hard to find... good luck....dont give the car away but dont over price it... i would leave the maggs on there to make it look as you have be taking care of the car....just my 2 cents...

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
Did you sell it yet? My buddy has been looking for a cutlass for some time now and saw yours sitting last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor