CUTLASS Oldsmobile Rallye Wheel Crazy Prices

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
I bought two 15"x7" Olds SSII at our only local U-Pull salvage yard last weekend. This yard likes to weld wheels together (one flat, one vertical) to use as sort of jack stands to get the cars up off the ground. I really just wanted to save them from that end.

Reactions: 1 user

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
i do that as well i did that with a 4bbl intake for a v6

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
Sure i just sold my spare 3.8L engine three days ago. I have the aluminum intake and, V6 Qjet for it still, i have no use for it any longer i was going to do a 3.8L 4bbl swap for fun. The V6 carb is a NOS from a parts store that went out of business. ill take some pictures tomorrow of it.

Last edited:

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Sure i just sold my spare 3.8L engine three days ago. I have the aluminum intake and, V6 Qjet for it still, i have no use for it any longer i was going to do a 3.8L 4bbl swap for fun. The V6 carb is a NOS from a parts store that went out of business. ill take some pictures tomorrow of it.
Thx and yes just pm me pictures! :) I have been looking for one to put my Qjet on it. It's a 350cfm for my v6 cuz it's a mostly stock eng minus a comp cam, roller lifters and ported heads. oh and the Edelbrock timing chain upgrade kit. that's all i can think of currently.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
I went with Year One SSII rims in 17x8. Really nice. You can get powdercoated ones or the chrome looking ones

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
I went with Year One SSII rims in 17x8. Really nice. You can get powdercoated ones or the chrome looking ones
i saw them they do look really nice, i was thinking for this cutlass i kind of want to keep the body and wheels all original with Oldsmobile.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor