Not open for further replies.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
yeh guys im still hitting the yards hard and feel stupid for passing that set i found up, there were three on a half off day and it would have been around 100ish for the whole set depending on how much they were going to charge me per wheel, I had thought i could find these all the time, I was wrong when I got the forums and noticed we could fit them on our gbodys, i went back someone found where i hid them... so the price is really relative to how bad you want them, I found them at the yard for the 100, then ive seen them all the way up to 700 the set new online...

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
G-Body_Vet said:
If you don't mind Zq8 replicas these are $399+$65 shipping. I like the fact that the center caps are plain. I saw these on an 81+ GP awhile back and they looked good. The thing that always deterred me was being stuck with either a GMC or Bowtie center cap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-Brand-New-Al ... 2142wt_924
good find

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
LSCustoms said:
G-Body_Vet said:
If you don't mind Zq8 replicas these are $399+$65 shipping. I like the fact that the center caps are plain. I saw these on an 81+ GP awhile back and they looked good. The thing that always deterred me was being stuck with either a GMC or Bowtie center cap.

good find

I remembered that there were replicas out there but couldn't recall the name they were under. I bet the guy selling those would move them like hot cakes if he added ZQ8 to the description. History only shows that he's sold one set with a feedback of 7000+

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
LSCustoms said:
G-Body_Vet said:

good find

X2 good find! Ive seen them on Gbodys before and they look good. I think my white cutlass would look good with these. What do you guys think the bigger tire I can put on these? They are 4.25" backspacing if Im correct.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor