good used parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

huberkj

n00b
Jul 30, 2010
Does anyone know of a salvage yard that has a decent supply of 1978 Grand Prix cars. I am looking for all the exterior chrome (trim, wheel wells, bumpers, grill, bezels)

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
If they are interchangeable I have all the parts you are looking for from a 1980 grand prix

79_GBody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2007
Columbus, OH
galeaiii said:
If they are interchangeable I have all the parts you are looking for from a 1980 grand prix

I'm in Columbus, what parts do you have from the 80 Grand Prix, for example, complete car, certain parts, let me know.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
huberkj said:
Does anyone know of a salvage yard that has a decent supply of 1978 Grand Prix cars. I am looking for all the exterior chrome (trim, wheel wells, bumpers, grill, bezels)
im in new mexico and have a "78" with all parts listed you need?pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor